Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jane and Charles

Charles and I worked at Talking Tire (Telcontar) together. It was Charles' first job out of college, but it was my 4th, due to the dot com boom and bust. I have really great memories from working there. We joked around a lot during work and hung out after work sometimes. I remember partying at Ibiza, good times.

You read it right, Ibiza! Oh man, those were the days. Charles was like my little brother. Then he moved away to Korea and continued his journey.

I am so glad he moved back to the Bay Area. Although, he is a MAN now and no longer that little boy, he came back with a prize.

Jane is super sweet and super thoughtful. But don't let that sweet face of Jane fool you. One of these days, I've got to go to happy hour with them and maybe go check out Ibiza. Well, maybe I won't go that far.

I was so honored when Jane asked me to witness their important event.

0 comments:

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP