Friday, May 8, 2009

My 12 days of Christmas

Another part of being a professional photographer is finding the right products for your clients. There are so many neat products out there and so many vendors, it is not an easy task.


This year, I went to WPPI to personally feel and touch what I really want to offer my clients. The decisions were not easy. I still get a bunch of emails from the vendors I visited trying to get me to sign up with them.


So my 12 days of Christmas started when I start placing orders with my vendors. Yesterday I got my wavy border frames delivered and I felt like a kid at Christmas. I couldn't open that packaging fast enough. AHHH!!! It was a happy AH! I am super happy. Metallic paper ROCKS! I think that's going to be my new thing. Especially with the hip Seniors.


You can't see this, but it is like high-def. WOOOOO....

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP