Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Feeling of Flying In Air

Today, I am floating in the air with excitement and satisfaction.  My cousin hired me to photograph her family.  We went to Sausalito because she is moving back to Hong Kong and I want them to remember how beautiful California is with Golden Gate in the background. She also expressed interest in doing a nature scene.  

 

I always have a good time with Stella, we can talk for hours!  Her husband Martin is also a photography geek (talk about pressure, lol!).  Last night I uploaded their gallery from the photo session and they have nothing but wonderful and kind words to say about it.  They wrote a great post on their Facebook along with some of the shots from the gallery and are booking another session for next year. 

 

It is very rewarding when a client is willing to go the extra step to tell you all the wonderful things they felt from the images.  I felt I have done my job and feel good as an artist.


1 comments:

STELLA TSE July 1, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Tammy, First, we thank you for being so patience and kindness towards us in every single session (a lot of time martin will pick up his camera too!!!) Second, my goodness, these photos does have special touch for us.
I always hope that I can have some photos which is so nature, can display best color, we don't need to "pose", and the photos will... Read More reflect who we are (like the great photos you had for Marissa!!!!)
I did not expect much on that day cos we were so tired to drag till 5PM, celine was fuzzy, sleepy and hungry, and it was only a very short session, though was the best weather in that week!!!!!
As soon as I saw them, OMG, I melt!!! I did not expect those sensational photos I saw. The immediate feeling is, these photos are exactly who we are, view, color, editing, the whole combo is AMAZING!! (except Celine still looks like a boy:) AND Martin (he is usually very picky on photos too cos he has a "camera" too!!) was so thrilled to see them. We both smile at every one of them!
I think we are just so lucky to find the passionate you who can capture the special milestones of ours (my pregnancy, celine's 1st and now b4 our next journey begin). This means a lot to us yet, my picky husband already requests to have another session with you next yr. And we can finally pick a wonderful picture of us to be the center piece in ... Read Moreour new home!!!
You said we make you float, yet this great beautiful photos / memories will be with us forever!!!!
I always believe in photography captures memory .. now it extends to everlasting memories when we can meet a passionate photographer!!

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP