Sunday, July 27, 2008

Web development

I think it was one of my dreams to be a web developer. But then I think it was the dot com days that somehow got me into software. Maybe because there was a time I worked on front end development and noticed I wasn't all that great in UI designs.

Anyhow, this past week I've been busting my butt to help out my long time friend, Jason, to get a website up and running for his Vegas trade show on Monday. I have to give props for my new found drink, Mona Vie, which gave me energy every morning as if I had full 8 hour of sleep and still able to survive the nine hours work days and still be able to come home to do my job as a mom.

Here is the website. Not too shabby, huh? I mean, it's no Pottery Barn Kids web design ;-)

0 comments:

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP