Friday, March 26, 2010

Social Media

I remember when I was in college, I was very non-tech savvy, I only turned on the computer just to use WordPad to type up my papers. Now I'm part of the many Bay Areans who have had jobs tying to the high tech industry. And I can not live without the web. When in doubt, go Google it. The term "Google" is like "Post-it" or "Kleenex". How did that become so powerful? I remember when I first start using the web, I was using WebCawler. What happened to them? Geeze, now I'm feeling old!

Today, I was in search of the perfect social media icons for my new blog. And where did I go? GOOGLE! There are so many out there. There are just so many talented designers out there and came out with some great ideas and icons. I wish I can use them all. Here are some of my favs that I want to share with you.

And I searched, there's no camera ones. I guess that would of been my default and probably the rest of the photographers out there as well.


There's Ice coffee, latte cup coffee, I think I like the hot coffe cup look the best.


Designer Jeans!!


Clever RSS, where's my Cheese?



0 comments:

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP