Thursday, January 14, 2010

Small Business Owners

When I first wanting to become a professional photographer, I never thought I would also be a small business owner. Now I know to be successful in this, I would need to know my expensives, my budget and my books. Wow, sound so complicated. The left brain is definitely have battles over the right brain.

Today, I got an email from a talented baker, Cali Matthews, whose the owner of Foxy Bear Bakery. In her note she said, "I'm always sooooo encouraged by your enthusiasm." I'm so glad to hear. Being a small business owner, the odds just not in our favor. I think being able to encourage each other is very important since there are a lot of ups and down that comes with the journey. It is just so important to have a support system and many cheerleaders on your side.
Here is some of the wonderful goodies she makes! Find her on MySpace or Facebook.





0 comments:

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP