Thursday, August 27, 2009

Life Been Good And Fun ~ And Check Out the Beautiful Album!

Excuse the current temporary new look of the blog, it is work in progress. I am having the blog re-designed and also trying to work out some issues. For now, this is the temporary new look. This year, business has really picking up and I've been getting many bookings and many return customers. For those who are friends with me on Facebook know I've been posting many new pictures of my shoots (feel free to add me under tammy.coombs). It's been a lot of fun, especially working with new clients. It's always fun meeting new people.


On top of that, it's so much fun ordering new products to check out the quality and craftsmanship, it's like Christmas all the time. I do like the UPS trucks stopping by my door :)

Here's one of the product I order for one of my good friend/client. This book is BEAUTIFUL!!! I feel like I should be wearing gloves when handling.

0 comments:

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP