Saturday, April 18, 2009

2009 E-Session

Tony and I go way back, he is my good friend from UC Davis. We used to be neighbors and had the same major. We used to spend late nights trying to finish our projects. Boy, weren't we ambitious pulling all-nighters.

Fast forward 12 years...

I was honored to be asked to be Tony and Jen's wedding photographer. A few weeks ago, I stopped by LA to shoot their engagment photo. Since we hung out before, there was no need to break the ice. It was a blast! Not only that, they fed me well. I can stay a few days longer. LOL!



2 comments:

Deene Souza May 2, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

THESE ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Need a second shooter?????

Tammy Coombs May 2, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Thank you girlfriend! The wedding is in Cancun. Can we say swine? :P

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP