Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Coffee Table Book

On the way back from leaving Vegas, my new found friend, Jenny, who was very much like me, was telling me this idea of hers of putting together a book for her son's school auction. Her idea was to have them make art pieces and take picture of the art pieces with the child. As she was telling me this, it triggered another idea for me about a coffee table book which will be quotes that they hand written of what they think love is and the next page would be their picture. The book was a HIT needless to day. All the moms melted when they saw the book and even the teacher wanted one. Thank you Jenny for helping me coming up with this great idea!



3 comments:

Deene Souza Photography March 30, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

This is sssssooooo fabulous! Gonna need to steal this idea!

jessstephkylesmom April 11, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

what a great idea!!

Theresa April 17, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

What a lovely, fun book! Well done!

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP