Thursday, September 11, 2008

Trick

My trick to get the kids laughing is act like you got hurt for whatever they were doing to you. For some reason, they LOVE it. LOL! It seems a little strange but they always come back for more.

Here are Adam and Alison, they are Sandra's children who were referred to me. At first, they were a little shy, had their little moments, but here is my favorite series of the pictures from the session. I just love the way they act when they are enjoying themselves.

Here's Alison after she just got done crying. (I love crying pictures, yes, I'm a little mental :P )

Big brother is giving little sister a hug to make her feel better.

Still didn't really do it... Alison is still sad.

Now here's where I get hurt. The super dry branch on the ground did the trick.

Smile kids, it's picture time!! GRRR!! This is the usual reaction of the parents, but who blames them. I know how those parents feel as my kids do the same. But this is what's great about kids. I really enjoy them. Love them at this age. Can't get them to behave for the life of the parent, but yet, it's such a joy to capture their personalities.

0 comments:

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP