Thursday, June 28, 2007

Four Eyes

Michael and I both wear glasses. I'm sure there are many others around Aislinn that do as well. Aislinn came to me one day saying that she can not see and that she needs glasses. We take our kids to the eye doctor since they were 6 months old so we know very well that Aislinn's got the best eye sight out of all of us. However, I remember feeling that way when I was young. I wanted glasses... Now I can't get rid of the damn things even if I wanted to.

I was lucky enough to find an online store located in San Rafael that makes very inexpensive glasses. Instead of spending $200 to show her what a pain it is to wear glasses, I was able to show her for just $25.

After 5 minutes, she was done with them.


Now, try it on brother...

0 comments:

  © Tammy Coombs Photography

Back to TOP